Apply to face (or any other areas on the body you'd like to treat). Leave on until the mask has fully dried (about 15-20 minutes). Rinse with warm water, then pat dry. Skin may appear slightly golden due to the pigments in the turmeric. Some users love this effect, but you can easily wipe it off with warm water and a washcloth if you'd prefer. We recommended reserving a special washcloth for this purpose, due to the yellow staining that often occurs.
May be used once weekly, or more often if needed.
FOR A COMPLETE "WEEKLY SPA FACIAL REGIMEN", FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
1. Set aside some alone time for this relaxing routine, because you deserve it!
2. Open and cleanse your pores (and sinuses) with our Spa Glow Herbal Facial Tea. (See product listing for instructions if you've never used a facial steam before).
3. Apply either our Turmeric & Manuka Honey mask or our Organic Matcha & Spearmint mask (read about both to see which one best suits your needs at the moment...we encourage alternating between the two!)
4. After washing off the mask, spritz your face with either our Organic Rose & Hibiscus Hydrating Toner or our Organic Green Tea & Spearmint Clarifying Toner (again, choose whichever one suits your current need...our skin often changes based on hormonal shifts, climate, etc, so don't feel you need to stick to just one type of product year round!)
5. While skin is still damp, apply Age Defense Serum or Brightening Vitamin C Serum (or better yet, for added benefits layer with both!)
6. Follow with our Silk Infused Cloud Cream to seal in all of the active botanicals you've just gifted your skin with.
Your skin is now fully primed, protected, hydrated, and ready to take on whatever life dishes out! Making this simple routine a weekly habit will go great lengths to keeping your skin looking young, fresh and vibrant....Consistency is key!