Apply to face, especially focusing on oily areas, like the T-zone. Leave on until the mask has fully dried (about 15 minutes). Rinse with warm water, then pat dry. Skin may appear slightly pink for 20-30 minutes as a result of the increased circulation sparked by the active ingredients (this is a good thing!) May be used once weekly, or more often if needed. For optimal results, follow with our Organic Rose & Hibiscus Hydrating Toner and either the Age Defense Serum or Brightening Vitamin C Serum (or both) immediately after, since the skin will be perfectly primed to fully absorb all of the beneficial ingredients!
FOR A COMPLETE "WEEKLY SPA FACIAL REGIMEN", FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
1. Set aside some alone time for this relaxing routine, because you deserve it!
2. Open and cleanse your pores (and sinuses) with our Spa Glow Herbal Facial Steam Treatment. (See product listing for instructions if you've never used a facial steam before).
3. Apply one of our detoxifying clay masks (read about them to see which one best suits your needs at the moment...we encourage alternating since they each have their own unique benefits).
4. After washing off the mask, spritz your face with either our Organic Rose & Hibiscus Hydrating Toner or our Organic Green Tea & Spearmint Clarifying Toner (again, choose whichever one suits your current need...our skin often changes based on hormonal shifts, climate, etc, so don't feel you need to stick to just one type of product year round!)
5. While skin is still damp, apply Age Defense Serum or Brightening Vitamin C Serum (or better yet, for added benefits layer with both!)
6. Follow with our Silk Infused Cloud Cream to seal in all of the active botanicals you've just gifted your skin with.
Your skin is now fully primed, protected, hydrated, and ready to take on whatever life dishes out! Making this simple routine a weekly habit will go great lengths to keeping your skin looking young, fresh and vibrant....Consistency is key!